March Break and Down Time

This past month has been quite hectic for me. A lot of stuff has been going on this month and a lot of unexpected turn of events have been making things more complicated. I decided to take a break from making new content, with some few exceptions here and there (testing out livestreaming on Twitch). It just took a toll on me.

Financially, I'm getting in a better place... of course, slowly, but surely; I still gotta pay a few things off and then I'm good.  On the flip side, there was a death in my family which has been the main reason why I haven't been around as much in the past week...


My cousin Javier passed away in an accident as he was coming out from a nightclub in Orlando. It was tough on the whole family and it was just really shocking. Last year, a friend of mine (an old roommate) was a victim in the Pulse shooting and Javier, along with my other cousin Sarah, were the main providers of support and health care for him. Javier was a great guy, a bit too crazy sometimes, but he always knew when to have a great time. I'm going to miss his crazy self. RIP Javier Rosales.

...
I'll still be taking a bit of break, but I'll be back soon. I'm still posting on social media so hit me up!

Also, Blogger released some new preset themes so that's why the blog looks different. I like it...


Popular posts from this blog

Exercises For Pectus Excavatum and Flared Ribs

Computer All Set Up, Got A New Camera

May The 4th Be With You... Meesa Says Kill Jar Jar