Got My First Google Chromebook!

I finally got my hands on a new laptop and I love it!

I got this Chromebook just about an hour ago and I gotta say it's genuinely my favorite laptop that I've had in a while (and if you remember me well, I go through laptops like I go through tacos). I'm happy with this purchase as this Chromebook is probably the fastest computer I've got (speaking in terms of boot-up speeds). The laptop itself seems well built and seeing the Chromebook logo on the back of the screen makes me feel cool. [lol]

Hewlett Packard HP Chromebook HP-14

Its an HP-14 Chromebook, and I'm absolutely impressed. I usually stick with HP desktops and laptops so choosing this one was a breeze. The price for it was around $250 at a nearby BestBuy (I also got a cheap mouse, because I prefer that over any touchpad). I'm still adjusting, but in reality, this isnt much of a change than using a Windows device (not metro), or a Mac. I normally just use web apps, and browse anyways so the transition wasn't complicated at all.

I'm really impressed and I recommend other people to get one as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises For Pectus Excavatum and Flared Ribs

May The 4th Be With You... Meesa Says Kill Jar Jar

Computer All Set Up, Got A New Camera