Heading On The Road Again, Brainstorming

In just about two weeks I'll be heading up north from Florida to Connecticut just for a small vacation. The true reasons are actually about some legal issues between some people in my family, which has nothing to do about me, but things will get pretty interesting. For me.. it's a vacation (opportunists for the win!!).

The week, or more, of time that I'll be there, I'll be relaxing and thinking a little more of where I want to expand on my YouTube channel. Do I want to be an emotional controversial YouTuber, or do I want to apply theories and logical conclusions (with empirical data and anecdotal); Perhaps, both? I'm not entirely sure, as, of course, if I expand I'll be under a lot of scrutiny (maybe some day). With this I've noticed for a long time already that the quality of my videos have not been consistent. In general, my YouTube channel is a personal blog mixing in together what I think, my own music, and sometimes my more popular exercise and body videos. I don't think people would be fond of the variety (C'mon deep dark music and political controversy... well they go well together actually, nvm).

Sure, I slightly improved how I perceive myself, (then break it down with an emotionally driven video [see what I mean]), but technology wise, I've been stumbling and with editing (or lack there of), I haven't did well. With that in mind I really want to improve on that, but I've been busy with my day job or I've been really tired and lazy (I mean... let's be honest). Right now, financially I'm getting into a better place where I can go ahead and invest my money into an ok desktop computer, perhaps a laptop (yes... I go through electronics like they're tacos). So I'll be looking into that (most likely I'm going to just get a cheap HP computer [Hewlett-Packard is actually a company who I have a soft spot for]).

I like staying in the planning phase constantly but I really have to think about increasing the quality of my channel and how I'm perceived (in a quality way) to the public.

In regards to Twitter I enjoy to buzz around and cause some controversial topics to be shared. 140 characters and people rage like crazy; for me it's serious and also probably a form of entertainment for some of you. Which is cool, because my more dark humor comments got me giggling up a storm... (damn I need a life). As for Google+, I'm far more diplomatic and have engaging conversations with individuals and some trollers themselves. With there I'd like to be perceived more than just a ranter, even though that's fun too.

I have a lot to think about but getting another computer (and hopefully not destroying it.... again) will work out best.

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises For Pectus Excavatum and Flared Ribs

May The 4th Be With You... Meesa Says Kill Jar Jar

Computer All Set Up, Got A New Camera