In Florida, But I'm Not Feeling Too Hot...

Just got back to Florida a few days ago and I'm honestly feeling quite anxious. Not sure what it is... it could be anything. At least I'm keeping my mind busy... My sister and I got ourselves a hotel to stay in for a couple days.

I've been working alot on my Bitcoin investments while advising my friends and family about it. They're not very tech heavy but they love messing around with apps, lol. I'm sure they'll get really involved :).

Best thing that has happened so far was that I've gotten a chance to quell some personal issues with some people, so that's always a welcoming thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises For Pectus Excavatum and Flared Ribs

May The 4th Be With You... Meesa Says Kill Jar Jar

Computer All Set Up, Got A New Camera