Apartment Browsing

Looking for apartments suck, lol. My sister and I are looking for a cheap place to stay for the time being, as I save more money to jumpstart my little projects, and of course, to possibly return back to school soon. My pops has been down to help offer me more work and I'll be starting in a week or two! Things seem to be looking up all around since things have been going really well with my other blogs (about Pectus Excavatum, and my Libertarian Blog). My YouTube channel subscriber base is also still growing at a slow steady pace (wooo!), but I'm proud of it.

By the way... Happy Easter for those that celebrate... I mean I don't but yeah... Lol wooooooo


Even though the search for the apartment is still going I'm quite confident in how things are playing out :).

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises For Pectus Excavatum and Flared Ribs

May The 4th Be With You... Meesa Says Kill Jar Jar

A Renewed Blog