Monthly Piano Improvisation: November 2015

Every month on YouTube (Luis Rosales) I do a Piano improvisation, these are improvisations that I've been working on throughout the month which includes new styles or improvements on old ones. They come relatively quick at about 2 minutes (some are longer going up to 5+ minutes with Medley's) so you all can quickly enjoy the whole song in just a moment!

I will continue to make those improvisations, but also I will share them to you all following me here on my blog! I hope you guys can recommend new songs for me to play!

This featured video is the one I made for this month, :). Please leave a like to support me on YouTube or share with your friends :).


Popular posts from this blog

Exercises For Pectus Excavatum and Flared Ribs

May The 4th Be With You... Meesa Says Kill Jar Jar

Computer All Set Up, Got A New Camera