Started On My Manga Project!

With my 2D ideas slowly coming in, I've been designing a couple characters for my stories :). I've got this manga project alongside my animations that I want to do. Animations are the most difficult so I'm still brainstorming and practicing. Right now I've been heavily invested in my drawing skills, and I have started on my concept designs, which is awesome!

If you haven't circled me on Google+, I share my drawings on my stream as well!


As time progresses I should be able to use Gimp to greatly enhance the colours and start working on high quality wallpapers! As for my animations, I am thinking fairly drawn, not so detailed short animations would be nice to work on. I'll be able to spend a good time on the story and practice animating quickly.



Popular posts from this blog

Exercises For Pectus Excavatum and Flared Ribs

May The 4th Be With You... Meesa Says Kill Jar Jar

A Renewed Blog