The Why Meme T-Shirt

I'm moving up in the world, lol. So I've decided to open up an account on SpreadShirt so I can design some cool t-shirts. I have this one as a temporary placement for my store (its just a simple impact meme, nothing to it). I call it:

Why Meme T Shirt Design On Spreadshirt (Custom T Shirts)
The Why Meme, Buy now!

This design basically sums up life, lol. Anyways, I've been looking further into image manipulation and designing Chibi's and Manga T-shirts as sales and exposure being to increase. Not only here for this blog but also my YouTube Channel (Luis Rosales).

I've been using a lot of GIMP for image manipulation, but I recently have gotten my hands on Toon Boom so I can begin some animations, and Manga Designs. I know this why meme t shirt is probably the most simple sad piece you've ever seen, but yeah. I like it... Don't judge me >:D. As time goes on I will be designing a lot more shirts, which you'll be able to find at my general store (Anarcho-Ese) on Spread Shirt.

Anyways thanks for reading, share the love and I'll be making more shirts down the road!

Popular posts from this blog

Exercises For Pectus Excavatum and Flared Ribs

May The 4th Be With You... Meesa Says Kill Jar Jar

A Renewed Blog